one
Sitestats
three
one
Nicki Minaj
three
one
Links Officiales
three
one
Proyectos & Eventos
three
one
Discografía
three
one
Singles + Buy on iTunes
three
one
Video del Mes
three
one
Foto del Mes
three
one
Vota
three
one
Chatbox
three
one
Links de la web
three
one
Sister Webs
three
one
Elite Affiliates
three
one
Top Affiliates
three
one
Etiquetas
three
one
Disclaimer
three
one
Visitas
three
newsheader
Letra de la canción "TURN ME ON"
Date: lunes, 22 de agosto de 2011 // Time: 4:00 // // Comments: 0
 
Aquí os dejo la letra OFICIAL de la canción "Turn Me On", que saldrá el próximo 29 de Agosto en el album "Nothing But The Beat" de David Guetta:

Docta docta, need you bad
Oh, I’m in pain
Docta Docta, where you at?
Give me something
I need your love (x3) and
You got that kind of medecine that keeps me comin’

My body needs a hero
Come and save me
Something tells me you know how to save me
______________________________________
Oh I need you to come and rescue me

Make me come alive
Come on turn me on
Touche me, save my life
Come on and turn me on
I’m too young to die
come on and turn me on
Turn me on (x4)

Make me come alive
Come on turn me on
Touche me, save my life
Come on and turn me on
I’m too young to die
come on and turn me on
Turn me on (x4)

Boy, I’m achin’, make it right
My temperature is super high
If I scream, if I cry
It’s only ’cause I feel alive

My body needs a hero
Come and save me
Something tells me you know how to save me
______________________________________
Oh I need you to come and rescue me

Make me come alive
Come on turn me on
Touche me, save my life
Come on and turn me on
I’m too young to die
come on and turn me on
Turn me on (x4)

Make me come alive
Come on turn me on
Touche me, save my life
Come on and turn me on
I’m too young to die
come on and turn me on

Turn me on (x4)

You’ve got my life in the palm of your hands
Come and save me now
I know you can

I know you can
I know you can
I know you can
Save me
Make me feel alive

Make me come alive
Come on turn me on
Touche me, save my life
Come on and turn me on
I’m too young to die
come on and turn me on
Turn me on (x4)

Source

Etiquetas:


newsheader
 
Powered By: Blogger.com | Designed By: Deluxevisuals.com
Homepage Bella Thorne Twitter Facebook Twitter