one
Sitestats
three
one
Nicki Minaj
three
one
Links Officiales
three
one
Proyectos & Eventos
three
one
Discografía
three
one
Singles + Buy on iTunes
three
one
Video del Mes
three
one
Foto del Mes
three
one
Vota
three
one
Chatbox
three
one
Links de la web
three
one
Sister Webs
three
one
Elite Affiliates
three
one
Top Affiliates
three
one
Etiquetas
three
one
Disclaimer
three
one
Visitas
three
newsheader
WHERE THEM GIRLS AT Disponible en iTunes&Spotify!
Date: lunes, 2 de mayo de 2011 // Time: 11:56 // // Comments: 0
 

El primer single "Where Them Gils At", del próximo album de David Guetta ya está disponible en iTunes! David ha trabajado junto a Flo Rida & Nicki Minaj para este track, así que aquí os dejo el link para poder comprarlo! iTunes.

Y aquí os dejo la letra del verso de Nicki:

PB! PB! Who’s Peabo Bryson?
Two years ago I renewed my license
Anyway why’d I start my verse like that?!
You can suck a dick or you can suck on a ballsack
No no I don’t endorse that, pause that, abort that
Just the other day me go’a London, saw dat, kids all on the street
Paparazzi, all dat
Hey hey what can I say?
Day day day da-day day
Coming through the club all the girls in the back of me
This ain’t football why the fuck they tryna tackle me?
Really, I peeped dude at the bar like really? looking like he wanna good time like really
Said he had got a friend for my home girl Lilly Lilly, Lilly, Lilly
Es una pasada de canción! Me encanta :)

Etiquetas:


newsheader
 
Powered By: Blogger.com | Designed By: Deluxevisuals.com
Homepage Bella Thorne Twitter Facebook Twitter